Robotic Cancer Surgery
Robotic Cancer Surgery: Nephrectomy, Partial Nephrectomy, Prostatectomy, Cystectomy, Adrenalectomy
Robotic cancer surgery is a minimally invasive surgery that uses a surgeon-controlled robotic system to expertly perform surgeries. These surgeries can be used to perform the following surgeries:
- Nephrectomy: removal of all or part of the kidney.
- Partial Nephrectomy: removal of only the diseased part of the kidney.
- Prostatectomy: removal of the prostate gland.
- Cystectomy: removal of all or part of the bladder.
- Adrenalectomy: removal of one or both adrenal glands.
Robotic surgery offers many benefits to patients compared to open surgery, including shorter hospitalization, minimal scarring, less blood loss, and faster recovery time.